Fabric Fri... Ok, Sunday...
I spent Friday gathering supplies and working outside, which is ULTRA rare for me, but it had to get done. I needed new pots and some (yes, I admit it) fake flowers to spruce up the joint a little after our landscaping was finished and our new doors were *mostly* installed. Save the work that needs to be completed on the doors, the front of the house is now finished. The exterior work has been a long road this summer, but I'm glad it's starting to wrap up! Now to tackle inside. That should be fairly straightforward.
So as for quilting, last week I finished up my two Dream Big Panels, they are super cool, but not ready to photograph quite yet. So, I was able to take a little bit of fabric out of my stash for the bindings of my two Dream Bigs. Here's how it looks:
Fabric in this week: 0 Yards
Fabric out this week: .639 Yards
Net Fabric this week: -.639 Yards
Net Fabric 2018: 80.937 Yards
Negative again this week! Yay! I have also been working on trying to finish up my llama quilt so I can photograph it as well as preparing for school. I am also doing some secret sewing that will be able to be revealed soon. All in all, a productive week (and weekend, more outside work as well as some cleaning in the house. So, until next time:
Piece! And Long Arm!